Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Grump Mom Cometh

Dear Creators of Super-Why:


Seriously. I spend most of my time as a mom trying to get people to STOP CRYING. I do not want to listen to an entire episode of your show where our heroes are listening to the sound of crying and trying to get it to stop. It makes me want to drive my foot through the TV screen.

Dear Elementary School PTA:

Will you please cash my freaking checks? You are wreaking havoc with my bookkeeping system. I am waiting for you to cash nearly $100 in field trip, silent auction, and other fundraising checks. 

Dear Daycare:

Ditto. Please. Cash the fundraising checks already. 

Dear Husband:

I have spent the last month calling and interviewing and collecting bids from wall construction/deconstruction/repair firms. I have approved a bid and secured money. And yes, they are starting today. ALREADY. Have I missed something? Is there something else we needed to talk about? Did you want to say goodbye to the wall first? I move quickly. Try to keep up.

1 comment:

robina said...

Hahaha, I had the SAME thought during that episode of super why!